.I find this particularly funny coming from people in the US

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 25.02.2021 02:24
von sunxuemei • 1 Beitrag

There is also the racial power dynamic -- white creators have a simpler time breaking into creative businesses that are already full of white people. If a white founder makes something showcasing a different culture, it might be a positive force of representation but ultimately it's a bunch of white people profiting from a historically oppressed culture.

Ultimately, the space buns item was pointless and incredibly destructive, but I think that it's important to recognize the kernel of truth in there and understand why folks may be upset.I find this particularly funny coming from people in the US. Once I was a child, one of those focal points for American Exceptionalism was that the"cultural melting pot" thing, in which the US is the best place ever because so many cultures come together and contribute cool things. Virtually everything we've been appropriated from someplace or other.

The vast majority group just kinda does what they want, using a rather poorly defined identity. . They've decided they do not really care about ancestral roots, do not have a strongly unique cultural financing, and don't mind. Because of having zero ownership concern in the cultural elements they use, they don't care about appropriation in the slightest (and frequently don't know why others might).

Minority groups coming from heavy customs can accompany them. Surface-level components could be appropriated, however, the inherent culture is far too complex for that. If a white woman puts on a Chinese apparel and beverages some green tea, that is a far shot out of a tea ceremony that requires about as much research to get right as a Master Electrician license. In general members will be happy to export their civilization, and do not feel threatened they won't have anything distinctive and particular of their own. You have to be actively disrespectful together with the appropriation to trigger anger;"I enjoy and I need it" is a valid reason to replicate.
The details of the game information in acbells

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: kuinju21dh
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1676 Themen und 1702 Beiträge.